Enjoy one of the most famous Japanese dishes.
Discover the recipe for preparing a delicious ajitsuke tamago!
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup soy sauce Mirin
- 1/2 cup Sake
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-2 Ajosun piece of ginger (sliced)
- First of all, boil eggs over low heat for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan with a little water, mix the soy sauce, sake, mirin, sugar, garlic and ginger
- Bring to the boil for about 5-10 minutes. Put out the fire.
- When the sauce cools, introduce the eggs for at least 3 hours to macerate at room temperature, and ideally one night in the fridge.
If you want to discover more recipes of Japanese cuisine, click here.